We’re back! Due to the reduction of restrictions, we can welcome you on our beautiful terrace! We start on Wednesday 20.05. Intentionally not on Monday. We want to be prepared well for this, because your safety is most important for us.
The offer we have prepared will be interesting and modern. There will be new elements, new menu, new solutions. Breakfast. Lots of desserts, polish “Chłodnik” , salad with goat cheese! Pancakes. Cod. Smifreddo! We start with our TOPs. Your favorite dishes. The ones you asked for on Facebook and Intagram. They will in our menu. We hope that we will see you on the terrace.
We want to take care of your safety, we will follow the rules and guidelines of the Ministry of Development and GIS:
– we will provide dispensers with sanitizer for you in the room (at the checkout) and at the exit from toilets
– the distance between table (from their edges) will be 2 m, therefore there will be less tables, information about the number of seats in each room / on the terrace will appear in a visible place
– a family or persons sharing the same household may stay at one table
– each table will be disinfected after the end of guest service. A card with the information #cleantable / “disinfected” will appear on the disinfected tables
– we will disinfect common areas, which are often touched, as well as accessories such as payment card terminals, waiter trays, etc.
– all dishes, glass and cutlery will be steamed additionally
– our decorations will disappear (unfortunately!) and all items such as cutlery and spices will be served when asked
In addition, we ask you to:
– maintaining a 2-meter distance between people standing in a queue to the entrance to the restaurant and toilets,
– mandatory hand disinfection at the entrance to the restaurant,
– wearing mouth and nose guards and gloves until taking up place at the table, during consumption masks are not required,
See you on the terrace!